We are excited to announce a revised online enrollment process for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year! This process replaces the paper forms previously used.
If you are
NEW family enrolling in St. Paul School:
Please first go to the
Admissions tab and complete the Admissions process.
Once you have completed the Admissions process AND have been accepted, the office will send you an email with a link for your child which you can use to begin the Enrollment process.
If you are a
You will use the PowerSchool Parent Portal to access the InfoSnap Registration.
As of Jan. 2017, parents of PS-2nd grade students do not use PowerSchool. If you are a parent of a PS-2nd grade student, you have been sent an email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) with a link especially for your child. Please check this email so you may register your child for the upcoming school year.
Note – You will only complete your student’s registration using this method if you have previously enrolled your student in St. Paul School. Parents of 3rd - 8th grade students were emailed their PowerSchool password at the beginning of the school year.
How do I get started?
and sign in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal. From the Parent Portal:
1. Select the student you wish to register along the top
2. Select the InfoSnap Student Registration in the left sidebar
3. Agree to the terms and conditions
4. Click Begin Forms
Instructions for completing the form
- Review the “Introduction” page and click “Next >” to enter the forms. The forms will be pre-populated with information on file at St. Paul. All fields with a red asterisk are required fields. Add additional information or change anything that is incorrect, and click “Next >” to move from page to page.
- On the Agreements Page, be sure to open the link and review the documents carefully. By selecting "Yes," you are agreeing to all the school policies described there, as well as the tuition and enrollment fees described. Review the Registration Packet for any additional documentation you need to read or turn in.
- You may choose to pay your Registration Fee online. If you would like to pay by check or cash, or you have already paid your fee, please select "Check" as your payment method and deliver your payment directly to the school office.
- Clicking “Next >” on the final form page will take you to the “Review & Submit” page.
- Review the information entered very carefully, as this information will be downloaded into the school’s database. If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “< Prev” to return to the forms.
- When you are satisfied with the information entered, click “Submit” in the navigation bar at the top right of the screen.
on the “Review & Submit” page, you will be alerted of any required field
which has not been answered. To continue, all required fields must be satisfied.
I can’t remember my login for the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- On the “Submission Confirmation” page, you will find additional documents. Some of these must be turned in to the school to complete your enrollment. It is recommended you print a copy of your submitted information for future reference.
- If you have additional students at Diocese of Oakland you will be given the opportunity to begin their Registration forms from the Submission Confirmation page.
If you aren’t able to retrieve your login credentials using the “Forgot Username or Password?” link on the Sign In page, please contact the office for assistance.
I’m trying to add a student to the Parent Portal, but I don’t have an Access ID.
Please contact the school office.
Do I have to answer all the questions?
Questions marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, prior to submitting the form, you can either navigate back to the page using the “< Prev” and “Next >” buttons. Or if you are on the Review page, click on the underlined field. If you have already submitted the form, then you will need to contact the school office, so they can make the changes for you.
I’ve completed the form, now what?
Once you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.
What if I have more than one student in the district? Do I need to do this for each child?
Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you complete and submit one form and then start another – this will allow you to “snap” (or share) selected family information, which saves you time.
I’m not sure how to answer a question or I don’t know what the question is asking.
You can contact the school office to ask any questions about the form.
Help! I’m on the InfoSnap form and I’m having technical difficulties.
Try reading the help articles and contacting the experts at
before asking the school office for help.